"Partnerships for Intergovernmental Collaboration"
- February 6 CLOSED/Full
- March 15 OPEN
- *April 11 OPEN
- May 15 OPEN
- *April 12 OPEN
620 SW Main St.,
Portland, OR 97205 or
*Western Federal Lands
610 E 5th St.,
and $75 for
Additional information is available under Training/Oregon FEB Training
Contact the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-326-2060.
News you can use:
While we recommend that Federal employees take advantage of the FERS and CSRS Retirement Planning Seminars offered by the OFEB, not everyone can attend. For those who are unable to spend the day with Loretta Ellis, OPM has a new video to help Federal employees understand about their annuity benefits under the two most common Federal retirement systems: the Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS) and the Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS).
Your Federal Retirement Annuity – CSRS and FERS can help your employees understand:
· Which is my retirement system?
· How much of my salary is contributed to my retirement system?
· When can I retire?
· What service is creditable toward my retirement eligibility and annuity benefit?
· How can I estimate my monthly annuity benefit?
· What reductions could apply to my annuity benefit?
· How can I prepare for retirement?