"Partnerships for Intergovernmental Collaboration"
FY 2018 Retirement Seminars
8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Gus Solomon Courthouse, Rm. 101
unless otherwise noted in BOLD.
Cost: $100 for Fed Employees
$75 for non-government spouses
2018 FERS Registration is OPEN
February 6, 2018
March 15, 2018
April 11, 2018
May 15, 2018
June 19, 2018
Registration is OPEN
April 12, 2018
Additional information is available under Training/Oregon FEB Training
Contact the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-326-2060.
News you can use:
While we recommend that Federal employees take advantage of the FERS and CSRS Retirement Planning Seminars offered by the OFEB, not everyone can attend. For those who are unable to spend the day with Loretta Ellis, OPM has a new video to help Federal employees understand about their annuity benefits under the two most common Federal retirement systems: the Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS) and the Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS).
Your Federal Retirement Annuity – CSRS and FERS can help your employees understand:
· Which is my retirement system?
· How much of my salary is contributed to my retirement system?
· When can I retire?
· What service is creditable toward my retirement eligibility and annuity benefit?
· How can I estimate my monthly annuity benefit?
· What reductions could apply to my annuity benefit?
· How can I prepare for retirement?